Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Children The Word of the Day is:

Gourmet.
 
I was introduced to these sneakers about two to three months ago by Squeaks of L.I. and then re-introduced to them by E about a month ago. I actually like them, even though they really resemble numerous Jordan retro sneakers. Honestly when I first saw a pair I was disgusted because I felt like they lacked originality and that they were just copying a design that already exist but then I gave it some thought and I really looked at how they look when worn and it's true that they have the same designs as the retro Jordans the little twist does make it a totally different sneaker. After all we all love Bathing Ape and the only difference between the design of the foot soldier sneaker and the Nike air force one is a star as opposed to Nike's check. The refreshing color-ways and patent leather appeal helped make Bathing Ape a success even though it was so similar to the air force one.

Get into fine eating here: Gourmet

SoHo