Monday, June 16, 2008

Hop on The Wagon!

-side note-
1214 Union St. Between Rogers and Nostrand

The Wagon is the best store to ever open in the hood! I have never walked into a clothing store in the hood that was so well put together and best of all nothing was fake. Usually when clothing stores open in low income areas they are either selling lines like: Mek jeans, Roca Wear and ENYCE or they're selling fraudulent clothes. However this store is something like, nothing like, anything you've ever seen in your life. I think the location of it is perfect, its two blocks away from a high school and they're are plenty of young people that live in the neighborhood that won't have to go far for their clothes anymore (including P).

They carry lines that I haven't seen anything new from in a long time like Blue Blood denim's and Modern Amusement, they also have interesting lines like Cheap Monday. I like the fact that they are introducing Cheap Monday to this demographic and I'm eager to see how they react to it.
The LV bag on display really impressed me. That bag was the LV center piece about two ad campaign's ago.

I'll be watching this Wagon go up the hill.

SoHo