Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sights From SoHo

I stopped this woman and momentarily/ politely interrupted her phone conversation because I really liked her style. They say your not supposed to judge a book by its cover but this outfit speaks to me and it's screaming "free spirit"!

Now this woman was just so stunning that she caught both P and my attention. It had just begun to rain and people were running frantically for cover when we spotted her coming right at us. I approached her about the picture and she quickly agreed.
The simplicity of her outfit is also the beauty of it. She is beautiful, no doubt about that but what was really special about her is the fact that she was beautiful in the rain and I think that her outfit would have still worked if it wasn't raining.

SoHo be warned; I'm watching.

SoHo