Friday, June 20, 2008

The Wheels on the Wagon

I bring to you more flavor from the Wagon. This place speaks for itself, upon entering the store just take your time and walk around and I guarantee you that you'll be impressed. The second time I went back there were different lines and new shipments and that was in only 3 days. Plus my sources tell me that a big shipment is coming in really soon.
In the month of July keep your eyes on the Wagon.
July 15th new shipment coming in.

Enjoy The Visuals:

Sources tell me that they have some deals with G-Shock. In store they carry G-Shocks for men and women.
Everything that you see on display in the store is for sale; everything except the LV duffle. From the coogi sweaters to the Gucci Duffle, everything is available for your consumption.

1214 Union st between Rogers and Nostrand
Brooklyn Ny

SoHo