Friday, August 29, 2008

Brick Wall Beauty

On my way to Seize sur Vingt I ran into this bombshell and what I like most about her appearance is the fact that it looked so effortless and accidental. It literally looks like she was running late and she just grabbed her boyfriends shirt and said "I'm going to make this work". However the real story goes, the end result is good because whatever she was going for she made it work; she looks great. Even when I approached her about this she was so nonchalant about it.  From head to toe I would give this outfit a 8 out of 10. 
However as I was bidding her farewell I noticed the hidden gem in this outfit. I don't think that any of you were paying attention to it either but this is just a reminder that in fashion expect the unexpected and nothing is as it seems. A bag that i took for an ordinary brown leather bag turned out to be...

Marc Jacobs

SoHo