Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Touch of Pink

This is what I love about accessories and this is a perfect example of how a simple addition to an outfit can change the entire outlook on the fit. Now as you can see this woman is in her quiet storm, I say that because I believe that people under-estimate the power of the color black therefor giving it a quiet storm effect. However on top of her quiet storm she has perched some pink spectacles that have a shape that I haven't seen prominent since the twist. Those pink tinted shades made her face pop and without them I probably wouldn't have noticed her. So this is SoHo B reminding you readers not to be afraid of accessories, but to boldly accessorize and take your outfits to levels that the icons haven't even ventured yet. Be cautious of over accessorizing for that can lead to your doom.
SoHo