Saturday, August 23, 2008

Nom De Guerre

With fall rapidly approaching your going to need certain types of clothes like: scarves, hats, gloves, sweaters, etc. So with that in mind I'll be giving you all plenty of options for things to wear this winter. I love the winter because you get to wear more clothes and it's just more opportunity for you to accessorize. In the fall and winter season's is when you see the clear distinction between the people who can dress and those who can't. 
I came across Nom De Guerre in SoHo and had no idea that they had their line in other stores or that they were distributed by other retailers. I came across these F/W pieces from their line here: Nom
I love this scarf and am really considering adding it to my scarf collection.
I love cardigans and a cardigan with a shawl is the best; its thicker and the shawl adds a new element to the look.
You can't go wrong with slim cut, dry denim.


This is a risk and it's for everyone but those who are brave enough to try it please do it right. Don't be afraid to try something new and never be afraid to look terrible because trial and error is the best way to learn about what works for you and what doesn't.

SoHo