Thursday, September 11, 2008

Model Watch: Sessilee Lopez

This runway beauty caught my eye at the Réyes show and has held my attention since. She has a walk to be remembered and she has a face that really depends on how she has her hair. I did some research and her days of walking in Fashion Week shows date back to the Fall of 05 for Zac Posen. Back in her earlier years (05/06) she had her hair shorter at one point she had a G.I. Jane cut but no matter what she has done to her hair she has always made it work. I personally prefer her with her hair the way it is now but she definitely looks edgier with her hair shorter. She has been quite busy for Fashion Week as she has walked in seven different shows since Friday including the designer King of New York; Marc Jacobs. 
Enjoy:
Marc Jacobs Spring 09
Malo Spring 09
Réyes Spring 09
Vivienne Westwood Red Label Fall 08
Zac Posen Fall 05

SoHo