Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Proenza Schouler Spring 09: Kanye West

Who's seen Kanye West lately? Looks like him and I have the same idea, sorry 'Ye but if your going for the Cornell West look I'm getting there first. I don't know if you guys pay attention to Coolness P but he's been growing his hair since February and he told me since last December that scruffy is going to be in and he wants me to grow my hair too. It didn't start growing my hair until June 08 and Kanye started about a month later. Wonder how many people will get into the scruffy look. Word to this wise: Take notes from how we do it, if your going to be scruffy the least you can do is dress yourself with some distinction so people don't think that your a derelict. Having some hair on your head really changes your look, try it and if you don't like it you can always cut your hair.

Here are some more people that aren't afraid of a little hair on their head:
Saul Williams
Taz Arnold
Dr. Cornell West
Questlove

I'm gracefully approaching a Saul Williams while P is already on his Taz Arnold. How far along are you?

SoHo