Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Acne S/S 09 Collection

How many ways can I express how cool this forthcoming collection from Acne is? I'm not sure but I'm going to take a stab at it. This collection embodies everything that they try to achieve as a company and what's more than that is the fact that fashion houses go 50 years trying to create a collection that represents them in a way that words couldn't even describe and fail, they fall short where Acne has ascended with this collection. This is now what I would refer to as a stand out brand, one to look out for because I have a feeling that this is the beginning of a beautiful design path. It's classic yet modern, vintage yet refreshing and most importantly of all it's cool. This is something that I would wear but at the same time I could see Ray Liotta dressing like this in his younger years.
Enjoy


SoHo