Monday, November 24, 2008

New Pastelle Preview: Kanye West

At the 2008 AMA's Kanye West previewed another look from his forth coming clothing line; Pastelle. The piece is a cotton jacket with two different tones of blue and red leather around the upper arm and the pockets. The word Pastelle is also branded on the left side of the jacket and again in bigger font on the back of the jacket in yellow cotton. The around the arm thing seems to be the signature for the line due to the fact that it has been seen on a pastelle sweatshirt that he wore a couple of months ago. Personally I like the way the collection is looking and I'm interested to see a complete collection. I am even more interested to see the consumers reaction to it but for the most part I predict nothing but good things.
-style note-
This is more like something to look out for than a style note. If you pay attention you will see that Kanye has what appears to me as a fox tail hanging from the back of his pants. I do not doubt that this will pick up as a trend so keep an eye out for it.
Pictures provided by our friends at Hypebeast.com

SoHo