Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Conan O'Brien: Kanye West interview


This is a good interview for those of who who has fallen out of love with Kanye West. This Kanye is a mature, well mannered man and what comes out in this interview is the fact that he hasn't forgotten where he came from nor lost a sense of who he is. This is displayed when he goes into the segment about the ways in which members of his family participated in the movement and what he is going to do to bring about change in the media world for the better. I must admit I myself am guilty of running up on a celebrity with a camera, without their permission and I understand how rude that is and how uncomfortable that must make then feel. I am not a professional photographer and it wouldn't make it right if I were so I'd like to take this time out to issue a public apology to Pharrell Williams for my actions on 7/30/ 2008. There is no excuse for the way in which I acted and I should have shown more consideration for your personal space. I'm sorry.

Jason "SoHo" Burke