Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I.E. x KISH MY A$H

You are looking at one half of the blogger team behind my newest indulgence; KISH MY A$H. Wearing one of the newest releases from the street wear brand: Ironic Extinction. Which is a brand that I am very fond of. I respect the grind that they have been on and how hard they work to produce these pieces. It's a whole journey as is every clothing line so when you purchase a sweater it's so much more, it's like your buying into their dream; you own a steak in their success. 
Cool Huh?
Ordering Info: Click here

The KMA site that is hyperlinked above is the newest blogspot on the scene and is pretty cool. I appreciate the different perspective on fashion and lifestyle. The artwork is modern and hip and the people behind the site are very involved in the social scene so they really know what is going on. I think at this point it's safe to say that they are okay in my book.

See how I got two topics off in one post?

SoHo