Saturday, March 14, 2009

Life in a Snap

I've been so busy lately that I haven't really had a chance to appreciate the work of my peers and I think it has negatively affected my week. From time to time I will check up on other bloggers that I am familiar with because I like to know that everyone is working as hard as I am and sometimes it is inspiring to me to see what other bloggers are doing. I ran into two unique individuals this summer by the name of The Agytators: CoCo Black and Melly Shabazz. When I first saw them I didn't know who they were but with a little research and a couple more run ins we've gotten well acquainted with each other. I check on them as often as my free time will allow because I like their drive. My resent check in on them has revealed some very stunning shots.
When people ask me if I am a photographer I simply reply: "It is not my place to deem myself as such, I just take pictures." When I take pictures like this maybe I'll reconsider calling myself a photographer. 

Let's hope that CoCo invests in an Apple computer so that they can continue their online journey.
Care to see more?

SoHo