Thursday, July 2, 2009

I Didn't Get The Memo

Ever wanted to purchase a pair of Louis Vuitton shoes but didn't feel like leaving your house to do so? No problem go to Eluxury, the only site authorized to sell LV goods other than the LV site of course. Recently I journeyed to the site to see what was new and the image above was what I found. We all get to the point where we feel like we need to refresh, you just get tired of viewing the same thing. According to the mission statement for the new Eluxury, the concept is going to be so much more than just selling clothes. I'm actually kind of excited to see the new direction materialize. When you think of Eluxury as a online retailer your thinking of one of the best so I'm expecting good things from the restructuring of the site.
.
SoHo

No comments:

Post a Comment