Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Taz

“My job is to destroy people with creativity and style, which actually doesn’t destroy but inspires them. That’s my job.” click here
Well Taz Arnold has certainly caused some talk over his choice in style during Paris Fashion Week. I think right now people are a bit unsettled, when it comes to T.I.$.A. Some of them think he's a nutcase, others believe it's all a gimmick just for the hype and a small contingency even believes that he is a homosexual. The way I see it is most of the people drawing conclusions about the man aren't qualified to do so for way too many reason's to type. However I understand why they are reacting this way so it doesn't come as a surprise to me. I know for a fact that if a Martian came to my front door I wouldn't know how to react. It's one thing to believe in Martians but it's another to actually see one. This is what people are experiencing, they aren't used to someone dressing like Taz so they aren't quite sure how to react to it. 
Last summer I was fortunate enough to sit down and have a conversation with Taz; nothing too deep just a regular conversation between two gentlemen. From his disposition I gathered that he is a very relaxed person, (from what I hear California would do that to you). He isn't what you would call a outspoken person, despite the tone of some of his outfits, his mind power speaks louder than he actually does. At that time I was feeling alone in the world, I started to see things for what they really were and found out a lot of the things around me were just smoke and mirrors. With my new found level of consciousness (non drug induced) I felt superior to most people around me. However that day I was brought to a realization that brought me great satisfaction, I was not the only Jedi in the world. Thank you.

SoHo

No comments:

Post a Comment