Saturday, August 8, 2009

Intro: Self Motivated

click to enlarge

Everyone has so many different aspirations, requirements... dreams. Every single organic organism dreams. What do plants dream of? I wonder what the clouds dream of? How about you, what do you dream of? Do you dream of me? I dream of you. I meditate and clear my mind in hopes of catching you. Men spend their entire life in pursuit of the wrong thing just to realize that it was you that they should have been chasing the whole time; you! What can I offer you? Not much but you have a whole new world to offer me. So why should you slow down for me? If you remain on the course you are on and I catch you then I deserve you. I have proven that against all odds I wanted you more than anyone else around me and I broke out of the pack, excelled and I attained you; ME! I'm working hard for you right now... see you in a year.

SoHo

No comments:

Post a Comment