Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Skin Deep

What do you see?

Do you see what they see or do you believe what I see? Is it that my perspective is being altered by my vantage point? Am I the closest to the truth? Is it by chance or was this written?

The naked eye is deceptive so I'm forced to focus. I need to look deeper, deeper than anyone has ever cared to look before. Ignore my 5 senses and engage my 6th sense, forget what my hands tell me I feel and focus on what I really FEEL. I FEEL you, not the you that they see but the REAL you. I FEEL your energy even when you are there (where ever there is) and I'm here. This phenomenon intrigues me, so I'm intrigued by your existence. 

You are a PINCK flower in a sea of pink flowers so you wonder how I can look into your eyes and completely ignore theirs. Truthfully I know that you are surrounded by pink flowers, I mean I know that they are pink but they all look dull to me so it's like a black and white picture but you are the only one in living color.

I appreciate the things about you that you dislike and they hate. I love the scars, I understand the pain behind the eyes and I respect the process that you went through to get here. If you hadn't I don't know who you would be but everything happens for a reason. Never let them make you believe you are less than you ever thought you were because the truth is you are so much more than you think you are. YOU ARE so much STRONGER than the people around you and that scares them so they will never tell you. Close your eyes and focus your energy, you can feel me writing this right now... I just sent you some energy and I know you felt it, not sure if you know it was from me but I know you received it. There is nothing that can stop you from doing what you want to do, just realize how powerful you are; YOU ARE POWERFUL! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! It's not that they don't believe in you, it's that they see your potential and are jealous. Why you and not them? What makes you so special? They see what I see but their perspective blinds them from the best parts, the parts that I haven't even seen yet that I can see in your eyes. The thoughts that you try your best to hide that creep out of your mind and into mine. The warmth that you feel when I hug you or the joy you feel when I caress your hand...
I know how you feel when you listen to me speak...
Good day luv...

SoHo

No comments:

Post a Comment