Monday, June 23, 2008

Armani

More looks from Mens Fashion Week SS 09, this time from Armani. The first look is a nice one I like the combination of the rain slicker type jacket over the cardigan which once again is worn without a shirt underneath. The big frame shades are killer and the belt is a nice addition.
This look is one of my favorites because I really like the metallic jacket. First of all it's slim so it fit's to the body rather than just hovering over at certain points. Also pay close attention to the button placement and the type of buttons used; thats out there. I think I like this look so much because it was really shocking when I first saw it to know that Armani was producing this. The whole show reminded me of RLX, which is Ralph Lauren's department of high performance golf gear. I would never think to pair a suit jacket with those kind of shorts or any kind of shorts for that matter but strangely enough it didn't look bad.

More Food:
but wait, there's even more,
coming soon.

SoHo