Friday, June 27, 2008

Soulja Boy

Honestly I don't like to say negative things about people but I make exceptions from time to time. I liked the rubber band rope chain because I thought it was creative and different. I didn't agree with the big face watch but I let it rock that's his preference. However this outfit just will not let me sleep tonight so I have to talk about it. This is a perfect example of what not to do and I know as a teenager your still growing and really finding your style but this shouldn't be anyone's style. All of the Gucci accessories that Soulja Boy has on are very strong, loud pieces that can function on their own but when your wearing so many strong, loud pieces they clash. The bag scarf was a nice look and maybe a more discrete belt but the loud belt, low hanging shorts, high top white uptowns, strong butt bag (which really makes you look like a fashionable tourist) and the knapsack is excess; way too much. This is how the representation of a fashion house goes terribly wrong.
(I offer my services as a wardrobe stylist and personal shopper to Soulja Boy because this isn't going to cut it.)
I've vented on the topic, now I'm over it.
Good Night

SoHo