Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fresh!

Ladies and gentlemen this is Fresh Daily. For those of you who don't know he is a rapper and (in my opinion) he has a very fitting name. His style is fresh and every song has this strange cool feeling to it. I first met him at a Theophilus London show last month and at the time hadn't heard any of his music but thought he looked familiar so while I was working the room we exchanged words but nothing serious. Then I added his Myspace page and heard his music there and honestly I've been rocking to it since then. 
I think that if your tired of listening to the direction that the commercial artist are going in you should turn off the radio and log on to L&F because we're bringing real hip hop to you.
 My favorite song is Gimme my props and this is me doing exactly that. 
Tune in here: Fresh

SoHo