Sunday, June 22, 2008

Burberry 09

Sick new look from Burberry. Honestly I 
sensed a desire to refresh themselves from the new Burberry ads, they were all so playful and alive but this is really sick. I have to say that if someone just showed me this picture I wouldn't have guessed Burberry.

More Food:
Originally wasn't going to post this but then I looked it over again and I think the sleeve length on the jacket is perfect and the combination of that with the slightly oversized cardigan is sick.
Impressed I am.
-side note-
Recently I wore a cardigan without a shirt underneath, some people understood the genius while others just weren't ready for it. Now look what walked down the runway for Burberry.

-a week ago-
- two weeks ago-
"First debut classic/ first album four mics/ I should had got a five but niggas lack foresight/ but I don't give a fuck I aint do it for the hype." Jay-Z

SoHo