Friday, June 27, 2008

Power of Persuasion

What's funny about this is that India Arie wore a dress similar to this one and when I seen it I wasn't moved to any particular emotion. However Rihanna shows up in this dress and I feel slightly different about it. I like the dress now, the dress displays so much elegance and the frills bounce when she walks so it not only allows for movement but it encourages movement. Plus she is in great shape I mean just look at her mid-section. So many women out there are killing themselves just to get to half her size. Hair, make up, lip stick all in order completing this look.
I asked for more and she delivered but the real dress came out when she performed. When I seen the dress that she performed in I was full. This red carpet dress was just an appetizer.

Full Course Meal:

SoHo