Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summer Stage: Ali

I caught this man coming into the V.I.P section with Taz Arnold (as seen behind him in the cowboy boots). I initially was all over the place and didn't get a chance to comment on his outfit but when I settled down I got into it as you should.
Sorry I didn't get into the shirt I will have to get back to you all with that information shortly but as for the suspenders if you read the post about Taz Arnold then you would already know what MCM is but just in case you didn't, MCM is a company that used to be a big name like LV and Gucci but never came out with a clothing line. Taz Arnold is working with them on their first clothing line.
Gucci suede loafers minus the socks. Honestly its up to you, there aren't any rules when it comes to fashion it's all about what fits you and what you like. Anyway this look fit him and he seemed rather comfortable in it. I had a very intellectual conversation with him about life while the world was waiting on A-Trak. A very pleasant person, who is much more than just a member of an entourage.

SoHo