Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Creative Trip

Creative Recreation, the sneaker that was designed in Orange County, California to change the sneaker game has done just that once more. They have uprooted and put the sneakers on a plane, first class, non stop flight to Milan. That's right, you are looking at the spring 09 collection for Creative Recreation made in Milan, Italy. They have also signed a deal with Barney's to exclusively distribute the Italian made sneakers. 

I'm not too crazy about the black pair, even though I'm sure if wore right that they can look cool. However the white pair is definitely on my list. Why? It's like one big canvas, I can't wait to paint it with the colors from my life. Basically wear them almost everyday and live in them so in 3 month's time they will be beautifully destroyed.
SoHo