Friday, July 17, 2009

To Stud or Not to Stud?

YVES SAINT LAURENT 
Easy Y Studded Tote

In my honest opinion I think this is a very good bag. It is a well crafted update to a classic bag that came out very well. My only discretion with the bag is the studs, I can't see myself walking through an airport with the sun reflecting off the studs on my bag blinding all of the innocent tourist just trying to get back home; thats just wrong.
So for the conscious traveler YSL presents to you:
YVES SAINT LAURENT
Easy Y Small Suede Tote

Now this is a better option for those of us who don't want the studs on our bags however in our attempt to avoid getting the studded leather bag we are left with the stud-less suede bag. Now if you don't mind treating your bag with more care than your first goldfish then this shouldn't be a problem for you. However I am well aware of the fact that I am going to drop the bag down anywhere, throw it over distances that I can hardly see well and store it in the worst places. If this sounds like you then prepare for the outcome.

SoHo

No comments:

Post a Comment