Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Glamorous!



I was at an honoree ceremony for a couple politicians and power players in the Brooklyn community and of course my outfit was sick but look who flew into my radar.

A beautiful woman by the name of Mind Y. Business was dressed to kill and outfitted in just the right accessories.

-Break Down-
-Her hair had a really relaxed look to it, nothing special and made it all look so effortless. 

-Her necklace was well crafted and had the right stones in it. VS1 E-F class white diamonds.
(That is just off of me glancing at it)

-The white gold watch and tennis bracelet also work well, giving the ensemble a nice contrast.

-The shoes were 5" silver heels, sorry I cut them out but sometimes life is like that.

-Silver clutch, it was nice that it didn't draw any attention away from the dress.

-Now for the dress. This dress is what really drew my attention to her in the first place. How do I love this dress let me count the ways...
1) Its seriously sick
2) Appropriate according to body structure not age
3) Strong focal point of an outfit

She is obviously in well enough shape to slip into this one piece and she wore it with such distinction that she was giving me Vannah White. It was so wonderful, the sequins weren't excessive and the dress was breathable but had a draped feel to it at the same time.

Hair, make-up, jewelry, clutch and shoes.
Everything was on point.

(Round of Applause)

SoHo