Thursday, June 12, 2008

SoHo's Face Hunter

Walking through SoHo today waiting on Squeaks I ran into this vision and at first I wasn't going to say anything to her but then I passed a reflection of myself and I got my confidence back. 
She has this exotic look to her right now, the hair and the dress adds to it; its a complete look. I think that the dress is so seasonal and guess what... it's the right season. So not only was is she fashionable and photogenic but she's also beautiful. My heart skipped a beat when I seen her but don't tell her that.
She wasn't exactly alone, her companion and her were on their way to style a client. That's right they are stylist, we got to talking after the photo shoot and we'll be in touch. Keep your eyes on L&F most likely we'll be doing some business with these two. 

SoHo