Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This Is So Posen.


Zac Posen that is to be exact. This one piece is a new number by Zac Posen and I'd just like to start out by saying I adore it but its not for everyone. 
This dress is so simple but intricate at the same time. It's chic, elegant and decorative at the same time. Upon first over look it appears to be a regular gray one piece, trust me I know you thought that because I did too but then I dug in the dirt deeper and what I found was profound.

This is the intricate part of the dress. Look at the attention to detail on the surface of the dress. This dress is without a doubt a conversational piece but the question is where would you wear it? I suggest that if you do think that it's perfect for you and you have the right shoes, bag and make up for it then go for it but don't make the mistake of just trotting down 5th in it. I mean there isn't anything wrong with that but you won't get the attention that your looking for. For the dress to be fully appreciated wear it to a mid day event or a well lit night event and step out in some sick suicide heels (6") and killer make up with a small clutch and your guaranteed to hold the rooms attention upon entrance.

-Only For The Confident-
Consume here: Zac

SoHo