Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tough LoVe

Im usually a nice guy so I wont do this a lot.

If you've ever ridden public transportation in NYC then you know that there is comedy in every train car that you enter on every train. Yesterday upon entering the 7 train I wiped the sweat from my forehead with my cotton scarf that just happens to be LV. As I'm bringing the scarf down my face I started to see something that would make my jaw drop upon seeing the whole picture. 
This biddie was rocking a fake LV scarf, she seen me when I got on the train with mine, looked at me and got up and moved. Why try to run? Why even get the imitation in the first place? The one she was rocking was a terrible replica, it wasn't cotton and it wasn't silk, it looked like a cheap Pashmina which isn't expensive to begin with. 
Get into the foolishness silver thong sandals. 
I'm not mean. I'm just tired of being let down by New Yorkers, so this is my tough love. 
You are all my brothers and sisters and I love you all but we have to do better New York.

SoHo