Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I heart Dalia!

I fell out when I seen these dresses and it wasn't because its a scorcher in New York today. I fell out because these dresses are nothing short of Wow! Tim Gunn would say that these design's are wowable and I would nod in agreement. Honestly only a fashion goddess could draw up such designs and use the golden thread to bring these pieces to life and boy do they live.
These wonderful pieces are brought to you by Dalia and the vision is bestowed upon her by God. I mean honestly look at how marvelous they are, who wouldn't want to be wrapped up in one of these dresses?

Dig In:
Samantha Harris in Dalia
Julianne Hough wrapped up in Dalia
oh yea did I forget to mention Hilary Duff?

I hereby declare Dalia one of the sickest dress makers! I can see her showing her line in Paris Fashion Week and New York Fashion Week, she is so ready but you can slip into one as soon as possible.

Run, Trip and Crawl here: Dalia

SoHo