Monday, July 7, 2008

July 7, 2008

As I sit here and bang my head against the screen of my MacBook, Michael Jackson's Heart Break Hotel plays simultaneously through my MacBook and my stereo system. Why? Well today I needed to get some fresh air so I tugged out to SoHo in my Marc Jacobs rain boots looking quite dapper waiting for the rain to wash away my thoughts. Yea I wanted to walk in the rain, honestly its so liberating. Rain never came, so I'm storming through SoHo and who do I run into but... are you ready?
Chanel Iman! 
Yes she is every bit as sick as you think she is. Seen the silhouette from the back and I just knew, besides I have a post about her pending on Personal
So now I'm walking next to her and I look up at her (yea I'm short but I like to climb) and I say "Good Day Luv" and smile. She returns a salutation and her own ray of sunshine, then I break off from her and go my way.

Now I know you all are shaking your heads at me like I'm stupid and honestly I don't blame you. You only feel that way now because you are yet to understand how my life works.

1) I didn't have my camera
2) I was fresh out of cards for the link to L&F
So this is me standing next to Ms. Robinson with nothing but my name and no physical conversational pieces.

However I'm not too worried about it, my life is a revolving door and once people walk into it they don't come out. So until I see you again luv...SoHo

-side note-
I'll never be unprepared again.

SoHo