Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wow!


"Honey bun Honey bun I think you really want me to up and kidnap you lock you in my closet and force you to be my fashion guru ,my sensei of all that is FABULOUS.I really didnt expect such content, not only content but content worth reading content that inspires and shows that geographical placement, gender or sexual orientation doesnt determine nor should it fog your Ray Bans or your Prada glasses from being able to express your self through fashion.You guys are basically saying that the one law that is required in modern society is that you must be clothed or you gets no service,might as well show you how to not only live by that law but do it with blazing hot textures and fabrics and smoking hot stiletto's. I thought that I would only bow down to Andre Leon Talley, but that era is slowly but surely "dieing out", and its time for a new wave a breath of fresh air to blow through and wipe away the tears of the less fashionable and create a new guideline and standard of what is hip ,cool and in.The concrete pavement clashes so beautifully with the runway. In conclusion I now throw my now less worthy Dolce and Gabbana leather bag to the floor as I stomp on my Dior sunglasses and scream I want more I want L&F. Kudos to you Honey bun." 
-Natasha S Archibald

Speechless.

SoHo