Thursday, July 10, 2008

Seize sur Vingt

SoHo is becoming so bland that I've been looking for a new area to face hunt and shop. While I was wandering off from SoHo yesterday I happen to wander down Elizabeth street and right into this lovely boutique. I believe that it has been 10 years now that they were open, sources tell me that the store will actually be celebrating their 10 year anniversary next week. 
After a brief overview of the store it appeared to be a regular boutique. Nothing out of the norm, you know, ties, shoes, socks and cuff-links. However once I made my way to the back and I really got into the place I was blown away. Blazers, suit jackets, and pants all made of fine silk and or cotton. All ready to be tailor made to your specifications. That's right they do bespoke suits. What more can a man ask for? You can go in and get it all from one place, the oxford, the suit, the tie, the cuff-links and the shoes. Not to mention that the atmosphere is perfect. You can go in, get your suit started on then head down the block and have a pleasant conversation about how nice it is outside, over a cappuccino with a friend, at the coffee shop on the corner.
Located on:
243 Elizabeth Street
New York NY 10012

The clothes are good, the employee's are extremely helpful and friendly, the area is perfect so why haven't you gone yet?

Run there and when you get there and you catch your breath tell them that I sent you.
or
For those of you who aren't in New York and don't have the luxury of physically visiting the store, you can visit the online store.

SoHo