Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Don't Over Think It

Walking through SoHo yesterday I saw a lot of matching couples and by that I mean they were wearing the same colors. At first I thought it was nice that they took the effort to wear the same colors but after a while it got annoying, so imagine how happy I was when I saw this couple break from the norm of the day.
Her dress was a rather playful dress being kept in control by a big brown leather belt which went perfectly with her brown leather bag and her hair color; the boots quietly worked their way into the outfit.
His white tee shirt and blue pants caught my attention more because of the article that they were accenting; the OG MJ 4's. His look was really simple and effective, so many times people over-think an outfit and they end up wearing too many clothes but this was very well executed.

SoHo