Friday, June 19, 2009

Flashback Vogue

Sessilee Lopez
Vogue Italia 2008
This picture of Sessilee makes my day every time I look at it. I love everything about this picture for the most part because of the era in women's fashion that she is portraying and largely due to the intensity in her eyes. This is very early hollywood and it is amazing, I can honestly never get tired of looking at this.  I think the emotion in her facial expression really sold this picture.
(Trust me I've been looking at it for weeks now.)

Vogue Italia 2009
Just one year later Ms. Lopez is back in the pages of Vogue and still looking just as intense as she was in her prior appearance. The inspiration for the look is a bit different in this issue but the fact that she looks amazing is the common denominator.
P.S. The shoes are sick; don't take them off.

SoHo