Saturday, July 19, 2008

Eat at Janes

When your in SoHo you shop, you socialize and you trot the blocks looking as cool as you aimed to look before you left your house. All of these activities can work up quite an appetite, so where do you eat when your in SoHo? McDonalds? Wendy's? Maybe you even go as far as to have an espresso and a coffee cake at Starbucks. I'm not knocking those food establishments all I'm saying is that you have options. 

One of those options is: 

This restaurant really impressed me the first time so I went back a second time just to see if there would be any difference in service and the service was even better. The waiters are extremely knowledgeable about the entire menu (trust me I gave James the questionnaire), the management staff is wonderful and the atmosphere is unparalleled by any other SoHo Restaurant (trust me I've tried them all). Now the food is so well prepared that you just marvel at the craftsmanship for a while before you actually dig in. The prices are reasonable, honestly for everything that you get when you walk through those doors I wouldn't mind paying more which is why I say "Thou Shall Tip!"

This is my physical representation of Jane's overall experience:

That is a distinguished taste, thank you Jane. 
I have now become a regular face at Jane's, hopefully I'll see you and an appropriately dressed counter part seated at a table one night.
Eat at Jane's

For directions: Click Here

SoHo