Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Female Inspirational




Good day luv. How are you today? Oh that's good to hear, well I was actually just calling to let you know that you are sick. Yes and it is highly contagious so I'm going to have to quarantine you for a Nudie. Oh I'm sorry that means at least 6 months.
Her name is Courtney and young ladies this is for you so pay attention now. If you want to step your game up you need to do 3 easy things.

1) Open your mind

2) Read L&F daily

3) Make a list of females to channel when you put outfits together
(her shoe collection)
When you make that list Courtney just has to be on it. Why? She is one of the sickest young ladies that I have ever seen. I've been watching her from a distance for a while now and I've just been waiting on her to fall off or slip up just so I could say to myself that she isn't really that sick but that day has never come; it's like watching paint dry. She recently sold some of her designer bags simply because she had too many. At that point I said to myself this post is overdue. 
Get into her here: Courtney

SoHo