Thursday, July 17, 2008

Like The Number After 10

You have to know that this is my favorite vintage shop, they have bow ties in the window. Honestly besides the vintage bow ties and suit jackets, aside from the vintage wingtip shoes and boots, my favorite vintage items that this shop carries are the vintage hats. They have everything from porkpies to fedora's and the hat that they have that trips me out every time I go in is the hat that Jonathan Hyde wore when he played Van Pelt in Jumanji; thats one serious hat. They also carry some very nice vintage scarves and lets say by chance your not into the whole vintage thing they have something for you. They have one of the largest selections of Comme des  Garçons wallets and coin purses.
Location:
15 Prince st. New York NY 10012 

For my out of town readers sorry but they don't have a website. This is just a stop that your going to have to make when you visit NY.

SoHo