Monday, July 14, 2008

Wowable!

I've seen a lot of beautiful dresses some of which have earned the title of being "wowable". The term was first coined by Tim Gunn on Project Runway. However it has been too many moons since I've said that a woman's face was wowable; I mean talk about face value. She was probably on her way to chase with that face. If your looking at her and saying "I know that girl" then your probably a viewer of ANTM. As the story goes I was walking up a crowded SoHo Block and as soon as the crowd broke I seen this vision walking towards me and for a second it felt as though her and I were the only two people moving, I'm not saying that the other people in the street weren't there, I'm saying that they went grey and she was the only person still in living color. I approached her, introduced myself and next thing you knew she was giving me a plate of food. 

Eat up:
SoHo